Now that Siteline’s third full year is done, it’s time for a checkup. In 2022, the website had a monthly average of 115,000 page views from 29,000 users—nearly double the 2021 numbers. And the growth is still happening: in December 2022, the site received 155,000 monthly page views.
Thank you for reading! And a huge thank you to everyone who advertises on Siteline. This would not be possible without you.
The most-read posts published in 2022:
1. What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
2. The 32 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months (from June)
3. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Just Dropped $70 Million on Padaro Lane
4. Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
5. A Santa Barbara Landmark Is for Sale
6. A Major New Shopping Destination in Montecito
7. The Reason Why Ty Warner and the Four Seasons Are Feuding
8. The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
9. Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
10. Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
11. Conan O’Brien Sold His Padaro Lane Compound
12. The 28 Restaurants Expected to Open This Year (from January)
13. Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
14. Dutch Garden Is Getting Closer to Opening
15. Could the Dutch Garden Be Opening Soon?
16. Santa Barbara’s Ritziest Sushi Bar Is Now Open
17. Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
18. First Look at the Menu and Interiors of Augie’s
19. Brass Bear Is Opening an Uptown Branch
20. Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
Suggestions and questions are genuinely welcome, either as comments on this post (anonymous is fine), by replying to the email newsletter, or via email or text (see below).
Sign up for the Siteline email newsletter and you’ll never miss a post.