Now that the county has allowed restaurants to reopen for dine-in service, they’re doing just that—some only at their outdoor tables, others inside, too. Here’s a running list:
• The Black Sheep / “We are pleased and excited to announce the Sheep will be open tonight while launching our new project Black Sheep Express and Wine Shop. You can check out the new menu at blacksheepsb.com. It’s counter service, to-go and delivery, and feel free to come and grab one of our socially distanced tables and enjoy some food laughs and some tasty wine. We are also taking reservations at Black Sheep dining room for a brand new four-course tasting menus, and we are limiting seating to 25 guests a night so we can provide the best dining experience possible. Make reservations by calling 805-965-1113.”
• Ca Dario
• The Good Lion / “Seated customers only. Tables have been spaced 6 feet apart. At this time you can not sit at the bar. You must be spaced 6 feet from anyone not in your group. We will have a floor manager to help with spacing and seating. Please be patient and kind to the staff and other guests as we work through this new phase of reopening. Once at capacity, tables will be available on a first-come basis. Food purchase required to buy alcohol per the state requirements.”
• Institution Ale Company / Starting Wednesday, May 27
• Los Agaves (Milpas, De La Vina, and Goleta)
• Oliver’s / Starting Thursday, May 28.
• Shaker Mill / Same as at The Good Lion, but “you may sit at the bar, but must be spaced 6 feet from anyone not in your group.”
• The Shop
• Test Pilot / “We will be a sit-down only restaurant, serving delicious plates from Corazon Cocina.” Otherwise, same rules as at The Good Lion.
• Tre Lune
If you hear of others, let me know at [email protected] or 917-209-6473. And thanks to the Good Lion for the photo.
Subscribe to Siteline’s email newsletter and you’ll never miss a post. You can always unsubscribe.