October 7, 2022
Another Santa Claus Lane Shop Is Closing
Plus: Progress comes to the Music Academy of the West; the county is mulling bike and pedestrian improvements near Montecito beaches; opening date set for Santa Barbara Hives's shop in San Roque; holiday revue at the Lobero; a question about the former QAD campus; antique owl prints at the Museum of Natural History. 4
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Another High-End Mexican Restaurant Is Opening Downtown
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- Updates on the Forthcoming Montecito and State Street Taquerias
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?