December 11, 2021
Tag: Tamales Olmeca
Erewhon Has Santa Barbara in Its Sights
More food news: The name of the restaurant and bar coming to Coast Village Road; BevMo is morphing into a supermarket; L.A. tamale specialist popping up at Handlebar; terrific Japanese food at Full Moon Izakaya; changes to the bar at Timbers Roadhouse; big plans for the 12,000-square-foot Root 246 space in Solvang; Pinyon Ojai is open. 6
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?