November 4, 2021
Tag: Susan Orlean
A Local Jewelry Brand’s New Shop Downtown
Plus: A visit to Aloes in Wonderland; author Susan Orlean at Chaucer's Books; screenings of "Santa Barbara Weed Country" documentary; a presentation by architect Marc Appleton at the University Club; the answer to last week's "Where in Santa Barbara...?" stumper; care to recommend a movie theater?
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?