August 3, 2022
Tag: Seven Bar & Kitchen
Seven Bar & Kitchen Is Closing This Month
More food news: The tenant rumored to be taking Seven's space in the Funk Zone; first look at AMA Sushi's à la carte menu; Marty's Pizza closed earlier than expected; Fresco Cafe is moving downtown; Kyle's Chicken House has closed; shopping at Costco via Instacart. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Another High-End Mexican Restaurant Is Opening Downtown
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Updates on the Forthcoming Montecito and State Street Taquerias
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?