April 27, 2020
Tag: Mesa Lane Partners
First Look at the Blockbuster Development Proposed for the Funk Zone
Nearly all of the structures on the block will be torn down to make way for a complex done in a mix of architectural styles, in an effort to fit into the neighborhood—and locals get first crack at the 144 apartments. Take a look at the renderings. 3
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?