June 30, 2022
Tag: Jess Parker
Downtown Parking Rates Increase Starting Tomorrow
Plus: $10 million price cut for the Montecito Tea Gardens; "for lease" signs are back up at the 805 Hazy & Deli and Victor the Florist spaces; another big wall is under construction along the Highway 101 corridor; Tom Jones and Wallows to play the Arlington; a local company bought the Waterman hotel; reopening of the Oak Park dance floor.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?