June 15, 2020
Tag: High Desert Print Co.
Montecito’s Most Interesting House Has Taken a New Turn
Plus: How to voice opposition to Pat Nesbitt's private helispot; Cuyama collaboration yields nifty T-shirts to benefit Black Lives Matter; new shop at the Rosewood Miramar Beach; Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit's Santa Barbara Bowl show has been rescheduled; is that a viewing pavilion under construction way up Hot Springs Road?
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Extraordinary Rainfall Wreaks Havoc on Santa Barbara
- A-List Boutique to Open in Montecito’s Upper Village
- Plans for a New Jeff Shelton Building Downtown
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?