August 13, 2020
Tag: Duchess of Sussex
A Final Word on Harry and Meghan’s Montecito Estate
Plus: Degeneres burglary thought to be an inside job; new signage at the rebranded Hyatt Centric on E. Cabrillo; Lotusland's Japanese pavilion is open; a UCSB swimmer's 10-mile ocean swim for Covid-19 relief; the city's draft plan to cope with rising sea levels.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- The Reason Why Ty Warner and Four Seasons Are Feuding
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?