September 26, 2022
Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
More food news: Lunch—and totchos—at Validation Ale; Fresco Cafe pushed back its opening a few days; Mony's introduced breakfast burritos; Matty's Hot Chicken has left the Public Market; another coffee shop stopped charging extra for non-dairy milk; Checo's taqueria opening soon in Isla Vista. 8
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Another High-End Mexican Restaurant Is Opening Downtown
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- The Battle of the Biltmore Rages On
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?