June 22, 2022
Tag: Brass Bird
The 32 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
On the menu this year: street tacos, ice cream, beachfront and harborside dining, Middle Eastern food, yakitori, a “retro-swanky” steakhouse, Neapolitan pizza, mochi doughnuts, omakase sushi, Jewish-Italian delicatessen, and much more. 7
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 32 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- The University of California Bought the QAD Campus
- The Whole Foods Store Is Getting Rearranged
- Santa Barbara’s Street Taco Scene Is Heating Up
- A Yakitori Restaurant Is Opening on State Street
- A Better Look at Santa Barbara’s Next Beachfront Resort
- The Heart of Montecito Is in Coast Village
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?
- Is the Music Academy of the West Adding Pedestrian Gates?
- Is the County Really Taking Private Property for Trailhead Parking?