May 9, 2021
Tag: Arrowsmith’s Wine Bar
The Latest on the Effort to Replace the Cow Atop Bossie’s Kitchen
More food news: State Street tequila bar confirmed; NoTown Tavern has opened in Goleta; Tyger Tyger might actually be returning; application process has begun for the Beachside Bar Cafe space; the Bell's folks' parent company; profile of Sear Steakhouse in Solvang; new Solvang wine bar; café coming to the Meiners Oaks part of Ojai.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Extraordinary Rainfall Wreaks Havoc on Santa Barbara
- A-List Boutique to Open in Montecito’s Upper Village
- Plans for a New Jeff Shelton Building Downtown
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?