June 18, 2022
Tag: 935 Palermo Drive
1920s Lower Riviera Craftsman With Period Charm
Noteworthy new listings also include a Montecito house that could pass for an apartment complex; stylish spec reno in Samarkand; potential for grooviness way up near the Botanic Garden; Hedgerow housemaid in search of a fairy godmother; minimalism in the San Roque spiderweb; and more. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 32 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- The University of California Bought the QAD Campus
- The Whole Foods Store Is Getting Rearranged
- Santa Barbara’s Street Taco Scene Is Heating Up
- A Yakitori Restaurant Is Opening on State Street
- A Better Look at Santa Barbara’s Next Beachfront Resort
- The Heart of Montecito Is in Coast Village
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?
- Is the Music Academy of the West Adding Pedestrian Gates?
- Is the County Really Taking Private Property for Trailhead Parking?