January 20, 2022
Tag: 4345 Via Glorieta
The Montecito Tea Gardens Property Is Back on the Market for $78 Million
Noteworthy new listings also include a sweet Summerland farmhouse; more-or-less turnkey Hope Ranch compound; low-key charm on Pepper Hill; "straight out of a romance novel" in Montecito; rural funk on Las Canoas Road; and more. 2
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?