June 21, 2022
Tag: 3589 Toro Canyon Park Road
Hope Ranch House Nearly Triples in Value in Two Years
Last week's sales also include: Hope Ranch fixer for $17.25 million; regenerative farm in Summerland with a sweet two-bedroom house; 56-acre Santa Ynez ranch; 120-acre lot east of Toro Canyon Park; 1894 Crocker Row house; 1883 compound on East Valley Road; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- The Reason Why Ty Warner and Four Seasons Are Feuding
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?