April 6, 2022
Tag: 3055 De La Vina Street
New Shops in Montecito, Santa Claus Lane, and Goleta
Plus: Santa Barbara Airport announced two new routes; polo tickets are on sale; yet another Santa Barbara hotel changed hands; county seeks poll workers for June's primary election; what's up now at Sullivan Goss and Thomas Reynolds Gallery; any interest in buying a corn maze? 2
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- The Reason Why Ty Warner and Four Seasons Are Feuding
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?