February 24, 2022
Tag: 3 Saint Francis Way
Riven Rock Road Estate Asking Twice What It Sold for Ten Months Ago
Noteworthy new listings also include a Riviera midcentury given a turnkey renovation; 1926 Joseph Plunkett gem in the Upper East; a 1935 Tudor in the Shepard Mesa part of Carpinteria; Alta Mesa house asking $3.6 million; a casita at El Rancho Hacienda; and more. 2
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?