September 1, 2019
Tag: 1486 East Valley Road
The Interminable Renovation of the Santa Barbara Museum of Art
In other recent news: An update on flood-control projects in Montecito; Goleta to get a new 132-room hotel; Heal the Ocean's program to recycle Styrofoam; the Old Firehouse building in Montecito changed hands; tiny libraries on State Street.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- First Impressions of Local in Montecito
- The Big Yellow House Has a New Tenant
- Music Venue and Speakeasy Planned for State Street Landmark
- An Intriguing Rumor About the Former Cava Space
- Salty at the Beach Is Headed for New Ownership
- Low Pigeon’s Last Day Is Friday
- Idyllic Farmhouse in Outermost Carpinteria
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?
- Is the Music Academy of the West Adding Pedestrian Gates?
- Is the County Really Taking Private Property for Trailhead Parking?
- Why Does the Coast Village Road Median Look So Bad?