August 13, 2022
Tag: 127 W. Canon Perdido Street
The Hilton Santa Barbara Has Big Expansion Plans
Plus: Swimwear company Lagoon Designs is opening a shop; follow along on a flipper's renovation project; Magic Castle Cabaret clearance sale; unbuilt hotel sold; architect office coming two W. Canon Perdido; Jennifer Egan, Tracy Kidder, and Isabella Rossellini coming to UCSB Arts & Lectures.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?