March 8, 2022
Tag: 1096 Cambridge Drive
The Santa Barbara Real Estate Market Continues to Run Wild
Last week's sales include a Butterfly Beach time capsule on the market forever; Jeff Shelton's Pistachio House; 1931 Edwards & Plunkett on a Lower Riviera cul-de-sac; the San Marcos Pass Road house with the massive boulder; several profitable flips; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?