March 21, 2021
Tag: Thomas Felkay
City vs. Attorney in a Pair of Land-Use Spats
Other recent news: Two county residents tested positive for the U.K. variant of Covid-19; Ty Warner's relationship drama; Santa Barbara County to ignore state guidelines on spectators at kids' sports; another rich guy bought in Montecito; explanation for last week's sonic booms; profile of a 1946 house given a fresh look; off-highway vehicles to be phased out of Oceano Dunes in three years. 2
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- First Look at the Menu of the Mexican Restaurant Opening Downtown
- Highway 154 Is Closed Due to a Rockslide
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Restoration Hardware Is Moving to Montecito’s Upper Village
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?