May 2, 2020
Tag: The May Firm
New Testing Sites Are an Important Step Toward Reopening
Other local news: Law firm offers $25 reimbursements to anyone placing local restaurant order; interviews with city administrator Paul Casey and Direct Relief's Thomas Tighe; Field + Fort's new showroom space; Viva Oliva moved; Los Padres facilities now closed through at least May 15; $39 million high school stadium nearly done.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?