January 29, 2022
Tag: Teddy’s Uptown
The Sportsman Lights Up on State Street
More food news: Word on the street about the plan for the Mackenzie Market building; likely new owner for two Stearns Wharf restaurants; a "dessert adventure" at Alessia Patisserie & Cafe; Ray's Liquor on the Westside is closing after 34 years; the 7-Eleven on Milpas is reportedly in flux; things are looking grim at Juice N Things in Carpinteria; activity at a State Street restaurant space. 6
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?