September 2, 2019
Tag: Taste of Coast Village
The Hotel Californian Is Revamping Its Restaurants
Plus: The first Taste of Coast Village is coming up; gushing over the Project on lower State Street; what will happen to the wine at Les Marchands; the Independent's food awards; Goleta Chinese restaurant closed; best-ever chocolate chip cookie.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- First Impressions of Local in Montecito
- The Big Yellow House Has a New Tenant
- An Intriguing Rumor About the Former Cava Space
- Music Venue and Speakeasy Planned for State Street Landmark
- Salty at the Beach Is Headed for New Ownership
- Low Pigeon’s Last Day Is Friday
- QAD Is Looking to Sell Its Spectacular Campus
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?
- Is the Music Academy of the West Adding Pedestrian Gates?
- Is the County Really Taking Private Property for Trailhead Parking?
- Why Does the Coast Village Road Median Look So Bad?