December 19, 2021
Tag: Sideyard Shrubs
A Popular Malibu Seafood Restaurant Plans to Open in Santa Barbara
More food news: Corazón's outpost at the Project has closed; a local restaurant requires vaccination proof for indoor dining; Padaro Beach Grill reopening forecast; XO Burger expands its hours; a profile of Sideyard Shrubs; Peasant Deli's soft-opening pop-ups; the area's Habit fast-food joints have been sold.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- The Reason Why Ty Warner and Four Seasons Are Feuding
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?