May 19, 2022
Tag: See’s Candies
An Intriguing Rumor About the Former Cava Space
More food news: Mangione's Italian Ice Co. is open; See's Candies is working on a Goleta shop; the Red Pepper outpost on De La Vina appears to be off; a profile of Hungry Planet, one of whose founders lives here; don't forget about the Dart Coffee garden. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Another High-End Mexican Restaurant Is Opening Downtown
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Updates on the Forthcoming Montecito and State Street Taquerias
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?