May 9, 2022
Tag: Santa Barbara Botanical Gardens
34-Unit Apartment Complex Proposed for E. Canon Perdido Street
Plus: A visit to the new Indian Pink boutique; Faitell Attractions consignment shop is leaving State Street; 12.3 acres going up for auction; show of antique hummingbird lithographs; bird-related activities at the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden; new apartments on Santa Barbara Street.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?