August 12, 2020
Tag: Sanctuary Centers of Santa Barbara
State Street Will Remain Closed for at Least Three More Months
Other recent news: City beach closures for Labor Day weekend; the likely new name for Indio Muerto Street; many intriguing local races on the November ballot; St. Paul’s African Methodist Episcopal Church is now a city landmark; Game Seeker employee takes over the shop; progress for five-story building on W. Anapamu.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Extraordinary Rainfall Wreaks Havoc on Santa Barbara
- A-List Boutique to Open in Montecito’s Upper Village
- Plans for a New Jeff Shelton Building Downtown
- A Cool New Private Club for Parents and Kids
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?