May 2, 2022
Tag: Salty at the Beach
Salty at the Beach Is Headed for New Ownership
More food news: First look at Local's menu; could Trader Joe's be opening a store in Carpinteria?; Chick-fil-A submitted plans to improve traffic flow; expanded hours for the new Saint Bibiana pizzeria; Low Pigeon says much will remain the same; Pico has a new chef; Daniel's Mexican Bakery appears to have closed; Hummus Republic chain opening in Isla Vista. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?