April 15, 2022
Tag: Pure Vida Coffee Society
Many More Dirt Sidewalks Are in the Works for Montecito
Other recent news: Pet paraphernalia shop opens on Coast Village Road; more stores coming to Paseo Nuevo; alleged turtle thief apprehended; UCSB's collection of recorded music on wax cylinders; inside the Montecito Sanitary District; Coral Casino's reopening forecast. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?