September 30, 2022
Tag: Oak Park Market + Eatery
Augie’s Is Starting to Come Together
More food news: The name of the restaurant coming to the former Low Pigeon space; Carpinteria restaurant opening a meat/fish shop; happy hour at Bettina; Cottage Hospital's Oak Park Market + Eatery; the new Courtyard by Marriott will have a restaurant called St. Remy; Tamar merchandise. 3
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Another High-End Mexican Restaurant Is Opening Downtown
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- The Battle of the Biltmore Rages On
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?