September 9, 2022
Tag: O’ My Sole
Planned Parenthood’s Big Annual Book Sale Is Coming Up
Plus: A show of work by architects who are also artists; three Highway 101 off-ramps are due to reopen soon; Montecito Collective has expanded with a second shop; new pet-relief area at Santa Barbara Airport in the works; shoe store opening on State Street; the answer to last week's "Where in Santa Barbara...?"
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?