December 22, 2021
More Details About the Restaurant and Bar Opening on Coast Village Road
More food news: What to expect from Belching Dragon Tavern on State Street; another wine-tasting room is opening in the Funk Zone; Dune's second Goleta café has debuted; Lefty's Coffee Co. has opened in Los Olivos; a profile of Ojai's Messermeister knife company; root beer float–flavored milk. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?