October 17, 2022
Tag: Maiz Picante
High-End Sushi Restaurant Confirmed for the Funk Zone
More food news: New restaurant coming to upper De La Vina Street; Charter Oak adamantly denies that it's opening in Montecito; State Street restaurant raising money for a live-music venue; the chef at Tyger Tyger's new incarnation; the food offerings at Margerum's tasting room; Costa at the Hotel Mar Monte is now serving breakfast; spiffy new Ventura wine shop. 6
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Another High-End Mexican Restaurant Is Opening Downtown
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- The Battle of the Biltmore Rages On
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?