June 1, 2021
Tag: Locals Collective
The San Marcos Foothills Fundraising Drive Got an Extension
Plus: Orangetheory's Santa Barbara studio is finally about to open; Channel Islands National Park seeks public comment on a new campground; revised design for the big apartment complex on Milpas Street; pop-up shop selling local goods coming to State Street; "Where in Santa Barbara...?" answer; anyone know an irrigation specialist?
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- First Look at the Menu of the Mexican Restaurant Opening Downtown
- Highway 154 Is Closed Due to a Rockslide
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Restoration Hardware Is Moving to Montecito’s Upper Village
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?