August 26, 2019
Tag: James Sly
The Revised Debris Flow Risk Map Could Now Come as Late as Mid-November
In other recent news: Restaurateur James Sly has died; Laura Capps will run against Das Williams for county supervisor; Southern California Edison's fire mitigation efforts; Carpinteria moves to acquire the Rincon Bluffs Preserve.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?