April 21, 2020
Tag: Hazard’s Cyclesport
City Revenues Expected to Drop by $30 Million Over the Next Two Years
Other local news: 429 confirmed Covid-19 cases; small rise in crime blamed on lockdown; student exodus may effect census results; Hazard's Cyclesport bike shop is doing well; marine life at old oil platforms; harbor building burned to a crisp; 101 bridge repair in Goleta; Campus Point beach fence; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?