April 21, 2020
Tag: Hazard’s Cyclesport
City Revenues Expected to Drop by $30 Million Over the Next Two Years
Other local news: 429 confirmed Covid-19 cases; small rise in crime blamed on lockdown; student exodus may effect census results; Hazard's Cyclesport bike shop is doing well; marine life at old oil platforms; harbor building burned to a crisp; 101 bridge repair in Goleta; Campus Point beach fence; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Extraordinary Rainfall Wreaks Havoc on Santa Barbara
- A-List Boutique to Open in Montecito’s Upper Village
- Plans for a New Jeff Shelton Building Downtown
- A Cool New Private Club for Parents and Kids
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?