June 16, 2020
Tag: Farmer Boy
The Saturday Farmers’ Market Is Opening Early for Seniors
More food news: Yoichi's is selling takeaway bento boxes; reopening dates for Bouchon, Farmer Boy, Bluewater Grill, and Santa Barbara Wine Collective; update on Tyger Tyger and Paradise Cafe; new food truck specializing in chicken wings; Petros Kafe in Solvang has closed.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Extraordinary Rainfall Wreaks Havoc on Santa Barbara
- A-List Boutique to Open in Montecito’s Upper Village
- Plans for a New Jeff Shelton Building Downtown
- A Cool New Private Club for Parents and Kids
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?