November 15, 2022
Tag: Energized Bikes
Update on the Marge Dunlap Fountain at Las Aves
Plus: The Santa Barbara Antique Show is this week; Trevor Noah and Tyler Childers at the Bowl; decorator warehouse sale; solar-powered e-bike tours; a better look at the 36-unit apartment complex proposed for lower Garden Street; Ruth Ellen Hoag show at Thomas Reynolds Gallery. 2
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Two New Restaurants Could Be Opening This Weekend
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- The Battle of the Biltmore Rages On
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?