March 19, 2021
A New Restaurant in Scarlett Begonia’s Former Home
More food news: Which bars and restaurants have been repeat pandemic offenders; Sevtap Winery's tasting room has opened; Field + Fort's excellent vegan sandwich; another home baker to check out; Santa Barbara County considering allowing wider use of agricultural land; Isla Vista Food Forest underway in Estero Park. 3
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Extraordinary Rainfall Wreaks Havoc on Santa Barbara
- A-List Boutique to Open in Montecito’s Upper Village
- Plans for a New Jeff Shelton Building Downtown
- A Cool New Private Club for Parents and Kids
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?