October 13, 2022
Tag: Cate School
Santa Barbara County Moves Closer to Banning Natural Gas in New Buildings
Other recent news: The New York Post takes a close look at Ty Warner; interview with congressperson Salud Carbajal; Hillside House has plans for 168 housing units in Hidden Valley; Reggae on the Mountain festival is coming up; school board candidates debate; cannabis farm approved near Cate School.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Neighborhood Bar Has Closed
- Mysterious Activity at One of Montecito’s Biggest Properties
- Three Openings: The Dutch Garden, Oat Bakery, and the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern
- Happy Cat Café to Open on the Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Another High-End Mexican Restaurant Is Opening Downtown
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele Opens Today
- The Battle of the Biltmore Rages On
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?