October 24, 2021
Tag: Casa Las Palmas
When the Inn at Mattei’s Tavern Is Now Expected to Open
Plus: The first exhibit of Huguette Clark’s artwork since 1929; the giant red stiletto's backstory; upgrades to Casa Las Palmas in Chase Palm Park; mystery activity at the corner of De La Vina and Mission; that time Jeff Shelton made a giant pencil; a peek inside the Pepper Hill mound house.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?