August 29, 2022
Tag: Camino Real Cinemas
Two Local Movie Theaters Are Finally Getting Upgraded
Plus: Work on the Santa Claus Lane bike path will start soon; 36-unit apartment complex proposed for the Jiffy Lube site on De La Vina; construction imminent of big apartment project at State and Gutierrez; classic Santa Barbara commercial space for lease; new show at Marcia Burtt Gallery; My Pet Ram gallery in the Funk Zone. 5
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?