December 2, 2021
Tag: Brophy Bros.
First Impressions of Reunion Kitchen + Drink
More food news: Checking on Sushi Bar Montecito now that the chef has moved on; XO Burger looks like it's going to be a permanent addition to the Funk Zone; Jimboz Lounge is getting renamed; new outposts of Finney's Crafthouse and On the Alley are in the works; taqueria rumored for upper State Street; opening forecasts for Dune's second Goleta café and Rory's Place in Ojai. 8
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?