May 4, 2022
Tag: Big Daddy’s Antiques
The Big Yellow House Has a New Tenant
Plus: The Beads shop is closing after 38 years; the Santa Barbara Antique Show is coming up; Pacaso's Riviera house sold out; another Jeff Bezos rumor; UCLA Health to open a 21,900-square-foot office downtown; Rüfüs Du Sol and the mariachi festival at the Bowl. 1
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?