June 29, 2021
Tag: Anacapa Studios
Santa Barbara May Put the Homeless Up in a Motel for Four Months
Other recent news: QAD is being bought for $2 billion; the county is releasing cannabis applications and scoresheets; inside architect Robin Donaldson's 12,000-square-foot live-work compound; leather goods company Parker Clay is growing; So De Mel swimsuit showroom is closing; progress toward decommissioning two oil wells off Goleta. 3
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- First Look at the Menu of the Mexican Restaurant Opening Downtown
- Highway 154 Is Closed Due to a Rockslide
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Restoration Hardware Is Moving to Montecito’s Upper Village
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?