January 30, 2021
Tag: 866 Paseo Ferrelo
The Real Estate Market Shows No Signs of Slowing Down
Everything continues to sell—high, low, turnkey, and not. Among the interesting properties to change hands: a Hedgerow charmer, the weirdest house on the Riviera, a split personality in Birnam Wood, a Hope Ranch fixer in its first time on the market in 70 years, and a cute 1936 house on a secret downtown street.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The 35 Restaurants Expected to Open in Coming Months
- Two Local Favorites Are Teaming Up in San Roque
- Is More Change Coming to Montecito’s Upper Village?
- First Look at the Menu of the Mexican Restaurant Opening Downtown
- Highway 154 Is Closed Due to a Rockslide
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Sold Their Ennisbrook Hacienda Again
- Restoration Hardware Is Moving to Montecito’s Upper Village
- What’s the Large Building Under Construction Next to Highway 101?
- Who Bought the Former St. Mary’s Seminary—and Why?
- What Will Happen to the SBPD Building When the New Building Is Completed?
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?