May 29, 2022
Tag: 831 State Street
Vuori Is Opening a Santa Barbara Store
Plus: Pacaso is trying to drum up interest in another Montecito house; imminent reopening for Sheffield Drive on-ramps; construction to start at a busy Montecito intersection; paintings of swimming pools at Sullivan Goss; public hearings about congestion relief along the Highway 101 corridor from Carpinteria to Santa Barbara; more on the pressure cookers attached to utility poles.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Legal Trouble for the Goleta Beach Restaurant
- Another Major New Development in Downtown Carpinteria
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?