November 2, 2021
Tag: 730 Lilac Drive
Sweet Hope Ranch Oceanfront Goes for $2 Million Over Ask
Last week's sales also included a 50-acre lot on the far side of Toro Canyon; a contemporary Riviera for $7.25 million; an adorable 1929 Hedgerow house; a successful flip on Bella Vista; an "Aspen-inspired retreat" in San Roque; and more.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Jennifer Aniston Bought a House from Oprah Winfrey
- Ariana Grande Sold Her Hedgerow House for a Sweet Profit
- First Impressions of the New Rare Society Steakhouse
- Restaurant Changes on Coast Village Road
- A Climbing Gym Is Opening in Noleta
- Derf’s Future Is Uncertain After the End of the Year
- Café Stella Announced a Closing Date
- How Does the City Decide to Mark Bike Lanes?
- What’s the Story With This House on W. Cota Street?
- What Are Those Little Houses on Santa Barbara Street?
- Can Anything Be Done About Pacaso Owners Who Like to Party?
- Which Highway 101 Exits Are Getting Renamed?
- Why Is So Much of the Macy’s Store Empty?
- Will Delta Air Lines Ever Reinstate Service to Santa Barbara Airport?